Thursday, November 29, 2012

Things I love in Finland: Maternity Package

The New Finnish Maternity Package has a new design called "Sukupuu" = "Family Tree".
obviously you can fill your own there.

The box itself is very handy - you can use
it as a baby crib or as an extention to your
family bed, since you can fold one side down.

This year it has a lot of turqoise color, which is nice! One of my favorite colors.  

And how did they knew I love owls?
And when your child grows out from the box bed and the tiny newborn clothes,
 you can restore it in your closet. It looks nice there and you don't have to hide it in the attic.
 Although, then your husband might get suspicious, and ask if you are planning to get pregnant again.
 Then you can roll your eyes and scream, "no!" "No"! (And do lot of denying and head shaking)
 It's just because it's so pretty here! Look at it. Looook at it. Pretty box full of tiny baby stuff, we're never going to use again. Ever.











4 comments:

  1. I just loooove the design this year, I've been trying to find this package (just the box, not the inside of it) as I'd love to put all the memories there.. Hope to find this box somewhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really nice! What a wonderful idea, one that I had never heard of, let alone dreamed of. Good job, Finland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I would like to make one for my girl Zoƫ too, but you can't buy such a box in Hungary :(

    ReplyDelete

Please, leave your message after the beep. BEEP!