Friday, October 5, 2012

Big In Japan, SINCE 2010: The Original Nezo Art

Are you going to eat me?
 I haven't done this kind of daydream photos with Vincent since he's not as sound sleeper as Mila was, and as you can see, he has some skin problems too. His well-being is of course my priority. I'm having other creative things going around now, just wait for it ;)

( And of course I still have my new Fairy Tales -inspired When My Baby Dreams -book coming 2013!)



Today I found out about this new Nezo Art craze over Japan.
I gave first interviews to Japan in 2010, and here you can see Mila's daydreams featured in Japanese VOGUE 2011. So may I call myself creator of this new art scene?

Mila reading about her illustrated dreams. 




9 comments:

  1. Inspiring the nations! Way to go adele. Especially me at www.iwantbdphotography.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable and you still have it my gorgeous friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ///////So may I call myself creator of this new art scene?/////////
    yes, it is so.
    Good luck, Adele! Thanks for your idea! Now a also make photos with my children like you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Adele! Please, see at my photoalbum @FAIRY SPACES@ on this site! I am from Russia, and I so thankful for your idea! I use paper figures, not woven things.
    http://www.johnsonsbaby.ru/photo/view.do?id=g3246088

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still a baby and reading Vouge, I think that's gonna be a problem when she grow up. Make her friend me in Facebook so we can go shopping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute meets funny (meets styling). :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love the kid on a sushi. Nice effect. haha.

    Baby Trend Stroller

    ReplyDelete

Please, leave your message after the beep. BEEP!