When My Baby Dreams BOOK

AVAILABLE Jan 3, 2012! Read a sample and find where to buy from this link:
When My Baby Dreams HarperCollins, Balzer + Bray.

Friday, January 6, 2012

The Great FAN ART Competition — 3rd FINALIST!



Congratulations Caitlin Carson!

                                   This aeroplane picture made me smile, I love the baby's expression and it reminds me of  

Snoopy playing The Red Baron in the Peanuts. Only thing missing is tiny pilot's cap and goggles, haha. 
 Great job!


Pssst! You can still send me your fan pictures. 
whenmybabydreams (@) gmail.com
Competition is on until the Valentines day, 14.2.2012!
                                                                                                      //Adele

14 comments:

  1. This is my favourite of the finalists so far :-D Great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been meaning to come over here and tell you that I saw you in People! How awesome is that! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this blog i follow it i read all your blog post no copy and paste realy you are amazing thx for sharing

    http://www.premium-login.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Post,
    Thanks
    vtiger CRM is free open source CRM with full-featured. vTiger crm is best suited for small and medium sized
    business.

    VTiger
    VTiger CRM
    vTiger Integration

    ReplyDelete

Please, leave your message after the beep. BEEP!