Friday, December 23, 2011

The Great Fan Art Competition — The First FINALIST!

       Congratulations Farrah Beller!

                                   Amazing composition and peaceful picture with the lovely colors! I love it!

There was plenty of other great pictures too, so don't worry if I didn't pick you right now,
 I might do it later. And remember you can still send me your fan pictures. 
whenmybabydreams (@) gmail.com
Competition is on until the Valentines day, 14.2.2012!
                                                                                                      //Adele

15 comments:

  1. Lovely! I would try it if I had a baby =)

    This picture is nice. But isnt the birds upside down? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birds fly differently in different countries ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect emulation of your style. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suppose it wouldn't count to just draw daydreams on my pregnant belly, would it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea and I'm looking forward to see more. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!
    I love your blog for a very long time. It's really wonderful. Best regards! :)

    Sol
    http://turystycznyprzewodnik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this one! Super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please, leave your message after the beep. BEEP!